vineri, 1 mai 2015

Sorry.

Here I stand again..
Alone with the night and with you on my mind ..The silence is even louder than it used to be..
I try to pretend that I don't feel anything but who am I trying to lie?
I am not fine and I am tired of this act..
The only truth is that you lied to me in far too many ways..
I only asked for honesty and that was the only thing that you could not give..
.Emotions shouldn't be that hard to borrow since "love" was never a word you came to understand..
I pity you for not being able to feel..but your coldness   won't do me any good and that is why I need to let you go..
I must confess that I really wished you had let me in but now is too late ..
I'm sorry I believed in you and I never saw that you were on a road to misery, a place where I ended because of you...
I don't want to make the same mistake twice and I shall not be played again.

Niciun comentariu: